Traders upbeat about Kwahu fest

 


Exhibitors at the Kwahu Trade Fair are expectant of making more sales by Monday when the event ends.

The Fair dubbed Kwahu Dwaso has several Initiated in 2018, the Fair provides enabling environment for the conduct of business.

Hundreds of revellers thronged the Kwahu enclave to celebrate the Kwahu Easter Paragliding Festival but are the huge numbers translating into sales?

Ernesteast News Eastern Region correspondent Bismark Addai has been engaging the exhibitors who have been doing business for the past three days.

“I sell made in Ghana goods,” a trader said. “They like it. Sales is okay for now, but not up to our expectations yet. I hope to make more by Monday.”

Another added: “Sales is moving slowly, my product is new. I am very sure by Monday, I will make more sales.”

“Last two years was better than this year, things are hard, we can only manage it like that. I pray more people get to buy more from me before the festivals ends.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post