Meet the Lady Who Became Ghana's Youngest Medical Doctor A Age 21

Erica Ntiamoah Mensah, a young lady who became Ghana's youngest medical doctor in 2021 has said she takes delight in serving the people of Ghana when it comes to the area of her expertise.



 The brilliant medical doctor rose to prominence and fame after she got the licence to practice medicine at the age of 21 Ghanaians who reacted to her post have commended her with others saying they draw inspiration from her achievement.

Dr Ntiamoah Mensah in reaction to the tweet by the Asante Nation expressed appreciation for the recognition. She said she took delight in practising medicine and also serving her country, adding that she was proud to be a Ghanaian and an Asante.
In 2021.

Dr Ntiamoah Mensah told the Mirror Newspaper that her quest to become a medical doctor was born out of the desire to treat the sick. "I grew to appreciate the profession and fell in love with it… I had the passion of helping people in terms of their health which my father introduced me to at a tender age and I would say that has been my greatest motivation for going into medicine," she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post